now browsing by tag
Aims and Objectives of this Seminar
1. The presentation of the holistic epistemology (theory of knowledge) of modern scientific natural healthcare and medicine.
2. Presentation of truth-based outcome-driven healing studies using Highly Active Micro Nutrient Formulae in the management and prevention of illness with scientifically documented case studies, case stories and live testimonies.
3. Presentation of the holistic body of educational knowledge for modern non-invasive natural healthcare and medicine.
4. Comparative analysis of modern allopathy and modern natural medicine from the healing and iatrogenic point of view (Malaysian perspective).
5. Performance review on the allopathic & naturopathic management of Cancer & Dengue Fever.
6. Presentation of healing protocols, natural nutritional and natural medicinal products used for the management of illness.
Date : Sunday, 19th April 2015
Time : 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue : Seminar Room, AK Centre of Human Excellence
No 6B Jalan TK 1/11A Taman Kinrara, Section 1
47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03 – 80708782 Fax : 03 – 80708784
MALAYSIAN ASSOCIATION OF NATURAL MEDICINE
THE DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH &
STUDY, AK PHARMACY &
AL ANSAR HEALTH SDN BHD